Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Naked - 2.

Finally marriage was fixed for the day before we were to head back to bombay. Within this short time i had to go personally, to invite my relatives and friends to my marriage. I was very happy to find a beautiful girl like this, i was excited thinking of my suhaag raat. I was a virgin and had never had sex before, for that matter never seen a women totally naked. I had bought a book back in bombay which had details about how to have sex, it was kind of a Do it yourself format book that we find these days. In earlier days information was scarce and all this thing about sex and everything was not something that friends would talk among themselves. The book wasnt as colourful as the sexual life that people have today, it was kind of a informative book about pregnancy and sexual hygeine.. that sort of thing. To be frank if not for this book i would have been spending a good deal of time thinking as to what people exactly did on a suhaag raat.

By the time of my marriage most of the money i had was spent, and had only a 5 rupee note left, which i kept in my shirt's pocket, we were married at a nearby temple,  most of the marriages are still done in temples in kerala, these temples have all the arrangements for guests and everything.

After the marriage ceremony we returned home, she was taken into the inside room by all the ladies. And we men sat outside talking, the marriage was in the noon and by evening sumitra had already got accustomed to the environment. I wondered if it were possible for men to be so fast adapting, may be women are more adaptable to every kind of circumstances, men are generally afraid of changes. I caught a glimpse of her as she crossed across the room. I had a slight erection thinking of the night that was to follow.

We had food, and everyone was getting ready to sleep. We were given a room that was previously occupied by my mama, since we were newly wed and needed a place to fuck. As we were already moving back to bombay the next day, mama wasnt too worried about it. I was already smiling as i made my way inside the room, it was a small room with a small bed on which a mat made out of weaved coconut leaves was spread on which a bedsheet was clinging. There was no mattress or anything and the room was small with a yellowish bulb of low voltage which fluctuated due to uneven power supply. It was humid and windless night and within 5 minutes i was already sweating.

I sat on the small bed, waiting. my heart was racing like a diesel engine i worried if i might get an heart attack. I had totally lost my erection by now due to nervousness. I had seen the suhagraat scenes in hindi movies but those scenes were not applicable here as she was not going to come in a head covering pallu or something and there were no flowers on beds or anything, the room looked more like a jail with yellowish walls and small windows.

My heart stopped as she entered the room, she left the door opened. She came and stood standing before me like a school girl in front of a teacher, but somehow the teacher was more nervous today than the student. My heart was about to stop as i saw her upclose near me, she wore a pavada  and a blouse and her round boobs were directly in front of my eyes, she looked magisticaly beautiful in that dim, golden light, she was golden. I just stood up by instinct, and smiled at her, she smiled back and i went to the door to hook the latch.

After locking as i turned back she had already spread the bed sheet properly and had turned towards me. She was slightly smiling out of shyness and made circles with her toes.


To be continued..

P.S. I didnt knew ppl have commented on the last part, i forgot to subscribe to comments. I thought k the story was so boring that nobody would have commented, i wouldnt have continued this unless for those comments...

4 comments:

  1. Well you sure know how to keep a reader riveted to the spot..hoping for your next post to be an early one..dude ur already running late

    ReplyDelete
  2. is post was too cheap..'muthu'/fire/crime/ kindaa stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a way with words man. "She was golden" beautiful lines :)

    Keep it up!

    N

    ReplyDelete